Feminine values and women’s leadership are needed now more than ever. That’s why we’re bringing together women leaders to discuss how feminine values can create a world that works for everyone—starting right here, right now.
Join us for the Wright Foundation’s Women’s Leadership Symposium, “The Feminine Leadership Advantage: Conversations on a World that Works for Everyone,” Thursday, September 28, 2017.
Hosted by the Society of Femininity in Action (SOFIA) and the Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential, this inspirational event will feature:
- Engaging conversations with powerful women who are making positive change happen
- Interactive workshop exercises
- Participation in an iGiant (www.igiant.org) event with special guest Dr. Saralyn Mark, a pioneer in women’s health and the first Senior Medical Advisor to the Office on Women’s Health and NASA
Be inspired by:
• Dr. Judith Wright, co-founder of the Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential, Chief Academic Officer at the Wright Graduate University, founder of the Society of Femininity in Action, as well as a sought-after educator, motivational speaker, best-selling author and corporate consultant whose work has been featured on ABC’s 20/20, Good Morning America, Oprah, and more.
• Dr. Saralyn Mark, President of SolaMed Solutions, LLC and iGIANT and former advisor to the White House, NASA, & HHS.
• Connie L. Lindsey, Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Diversity & Inclusion at Northern Trust, Chicago. Ms. Lindsey is the immediate Past National Board President of Girl Scouts of the USA. She was an integral part of the Girl Scout organization’s transformation to ensuring girls receive a premier leadership development experience.
Join professional women from across Chicago in a discussion of the best
ways forward—at work, at home, and in our communities.
Corporate / individual sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Rachael Marusarz at 708.921.0348 or email@example.com